*Note: I actually wrote this entry on the 2nd of June, three days before my 14th birthday. It just takes me a while to jump to the internet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
14 years. 168 months. Too many days to count. I'm going to take some time to reflect on life so far,
First of all, being a little kid. Young children are my inspiration. My model for a philosophy. They live life so simply, and matter-of-factly, and yet with a joyful, open mind. I believe we should all live like this. No, I'm not one of those people who comes up with a so called "Deep" take on life, yet doesn't even consider living their ideals. I immerse myself in the way life should be lived in my world.
Then I remember turning 10, leaving some of that child carelessness behind, as well as friends I grown apart from. The first time I thought I looked fat; the first time I fell hard for someone from a distance. The first time I ever cut myself. And so descends my depression.
13 was a year of philosophy, of truely finding myself, as I found my way out of the mess that was the past few years. I think my birthday wishes and New Years resolutions must have followed through, because 2009 rolled in with a bang, and things began to get better.
And now 14. Now the rain is gone there are endless possiblitities, and I have a great zest for life. I'm even writing a novel now.
OK, I'm done with the cheese now. Later.
~Your Isla
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment