Where has the time flown? Actually I was referring to how rarely I seem to publish for this blog, but in the bigger sense, that's completely true. It seems like just yesterday I was biking back and forth between school and therapy, in my favorite Hot Topic hoodies. Sometimes I feel like my past-self was such a lame-ass. I feel bad saying this because who I was is such a huge part of who I am today, but that girl is something my body just completely rejects, like that sliver of wood in my toe two summers ago.
That girl hated herself mercilessly
That girl was desperate to be something so far away.
That girl listened to heavy metal on a beautiful day with the blinds drawn.
That girl was me. I gotta stop hating her.
Newsflash: I think I'm in love with my teacher, Nora. Not literally, although I used to be convinced I was gay. She just fascinates me, you know?
Nora:
~dies her hair crazy colors
~doesn't shave her legs
~has shaved her head
~loves to read
~is freaky intellegent
~has a weird mystique about her that draws you in
~Is pregnant
I'm saying all this because I just found her blog online, and have been reading up. Does this make me a stalker? Please, do tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment